Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

“Who dies on their birthday? Nobody! People are born on their birthday”

I decided to start off the New Year right and celebrate my birthday with a few skydives! To quote this hilarious video promo for Fat Cat Lager, “who dies on their birthday? Nobody. People are born on their birthday.” Sounds legit to me! Time to jump!

Usually jumping in the middle of winter is pretty brutal, but I lucked out! Weather was great…well great for January. Let’s put it this way I could still feel my hands by the time I landed. Success!
*I'm sorry there is no photo credit, but I can't remember who took these shots*

Out we go!

Is it to late to change my mind?



Happy Birthday to me!

I'm over this winter weather already. Come on summer! What is the craziest thing you’ve done to celebrate your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment