Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Glass Knobs

Last weekend I was picking up a french provincial dresser that I had purchased for restoration, when I came across an amazing looking antique sideboard. 


Of course like everything I buy, it had seen better days (the doors were actually falling off of it). However, I have never fixed up a piece like this and for $30 why not! So instead of going home with one piece I got two!
The handles were completely missing on the sideboard, and I thought glass handles would look amazing on it. I am now officially obsessed with glass handles, particularly Anthropologie’s! So many choices!





Changing the handles is a quick and easy way to completely change the look of a piece. Although, depending on how many handles you are going to need it can get a bit pricey. While I absolutely love Anthropologie’s knobs the prices range from $6-$14 each. Yikes! That can get expensive pretty quick. I might check out Home Depot and see what kind of selection they may have.

Have any good suggestions of places to check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment