Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bar/Buffet Server Restoration


I found this interesting piece and purchased it thinking it was a entertainment unit. Once I got it home I realized that the top of it opened up and it was actually a buffet server. Of course, my first thought was that it would make a great mini bar!

Awesome design!
When I purchased the buffet server I was originally planning on painting it a glossy white, and painting the design a bright red to really make it pop. However, just priming the design was actually a real pain in the ass and took a really long time. So I told myself the design was too busy for color and painted it all black. Problem solved! I still wanted some color so I painted the two handles silver. 


 
Its not exactly what I had in mind when I started, but still turned out pretty good. Time to celebrate with some drinks!


No comments:

Post a Comment